Thursday, March 02, 2006

Wha?

About the comics:

"love stories" is a collection of comics and sketches revolving around the people and situations found within relationships. Most of the content you will find here was actually inspired by the whacky relationships that we, the artists, have been through ourselves.. and thus, has left us as the bitter old birds that we are. Most of these images will consist of starting doodles for concepts we would eventually like to turn into animated shorts. You can also expect to see more developmental sketches and character designs from our crazed brain-storming sessions.

About the bitter old birds:

--Crystal
To kick things off, I will be posting my own comics which were inspired by my last relationship, which obviously went in a different direction than I had originally hoped for. So how did I deal with the immense pain felt by my heart as it was shattered into a million pieces? The same way I deal with every terrible situation in my life--humor! These comics became like therapy for me and really helped to put things in perspective. Plus they make me giggle.

--Angela
Angela is fortunate enough not to have the same volume of comics as myself, but she's got some funny stuff that I can't wait to post. She also doesn't know that this blog is currently anything more than an idea I told her about earlier today, so hopefully she will soon have her own words to post here.

That's about it for now. In case anyone actually finds this blog and reads these things, please feel free to comment and enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home